Playlist Widget from my blog, access the full compilation

Hey kids..

As the widget on the right panel of my blog only permits up to five songs I thought I would link the full version here for your reference- I made it BIIG- like 34 songs BIG. ENJOY The Big Mix.

I created this widget using PODSNACK, a great nifty website for generating HTML to embed individual compilations into your personal websites. Ideally, it is compatible with the common website favourites, has adjustable gadget sizes, allows you to access a range of songs from different sources including Youtube and Dropbox, and has extendable features unlock-able with premium accounts.
Enjoy!

GET AT IT. You can choose the look and colour scheme of your gadget to match your website style FOR FREE! Slightly wish the free version allowed up to ten songs but hey, I'll live.


Search BrandMindBody

Don't go...