PODCAST RE-BRAND: Brand Mind Body becomes The Mobile Mentor!

Hey team! You may or may not have noticed that I've been a little silent on the podcast lately...that's because I was doing this! Brand Mind Body has migrated to The Mobile Mentor. Why you ask? A little gut feeling saying, "Is this the clearest you can be in your messaging to existing and new listeners?" and "I love mentoring. I do it in my free time, kinda naturally in my friendships too, and I want to move more substantially into this space from 2020 onwards." It made sense. Read on for more info.
It's all the same stuff--growth, happiness, exploring options in life, making life decisions, tapping into your inner world, taking on change, discovering new things, and finding understanding and comfort in having these conversations... But what has really changed (other than than the brand name/look), is how the Mobile Mentor will present itself. No longer will it be predominantly longer form topics and stories, but more bite-size weekly learnings, observations and realisations as we all go on this journey together. I've had a think about new mini series under the new brand name, which will also vary content (delving into certain topics/careers with pointed takeaways). OH, and I'm gonna hold myself more accountable for creating regularly and consistently, as I'll be living up to this bigger name/responsibility to others, now. I like this thought and strategy for myself...hehe.
TA-DA!
Lastly, I will be looking to migrate all the Brand Mind Body blog to a new, all-in-one destination for everything but that's a LONGER term project (around work, washing, washing myself, and hitting 8 hours of sleep every night). Please bear with me. Also, follow the NEW podcast account @themobilementor for regular fun nuggets.

So *clears throat* introducing: The Mobile Mentor; a podcast about navigating life from my experiences on the move--from England to abroad, teenhood into adulthood, and personal and professional transitions--all in this age of constant change. Consider me your mentor, wherever you are :) CHECK EPISODE 1 HERE.

Search BrandMindBody

Don't go...