TODAY HAS BEEN A GOOD DAY

I thought I hit a happiness peak a while back, but today I am close to euphoric! Everything has gone my way in the past few days.
Firstly, I got a first term uni average of a 1st!

1b- My dissertation symposium 1 feedback was probably the highest it could have possibly been from the module convenor/external guest marker. So, YAY!

Secondly, I have just completed my album review for Rick Holland and Diode’s collaborative album THE KING KRILL, for a March 2013 release date. Rick said he ‘loved it’ and that I had a talent for music reviewing which was difficult- we have been in correspondence. It’s due to be showcased on PLANET NOTION, IMPACT MAGAZINE and DEN Creative, complete with a lovely press image by Charlie Campbell. (awaiting HI! Magazine’s response too!) 

Thirdly, I am going to GHANA FOR 3 weeks at EASTER! Dad spontaneously called me up today to inform me of our March flight. My sister and him are accompanying me. It has been 9 years since I was last there..

Fourthly, I am due to send off my masters application for UCL soon as possible; dad and I had a discussion and he said it was feasible. 

Fifthly, I have a test shoot today with my modelling agency VENELLA ONE. (venella-one.co.uk) so my polaroid portfolio should be growing and up on the site soon.
HURRAH LIFE IS GOOD.
N.B. when I go to Ghana I think I will write a blog of events and achieve lots of cool, worldly achievements. Perhaps look into researching something cultural? Architecture related? TBC…

Search BrandMindBody

Don't go...